Dog Boarding Rates
Dog Boarding rates include food, bedding, and dispensing medications as well as 7-8 hours of buddy playtime outside under the oaks in Topanga.
- Under 30lbs.
30lbs. – 100lbs.
Unaltered puppies over 7 months
Please plan on altering your pup as soon as possible, it is so much better for what we are trying to do here within our Play Group!
- Boarding/Daycare Rate + $10.00/day + possible SOLO fee ($25/day) if unable to be in the yard due to behavioral issues.
Discount for 2nd Dog
Discount For Furry Guests That Board With Us Over 14 Days
- Group SocializationDogs displaying behavior that is disruptive to the play yard needing to be taught proper yard etiquette, working with trainer throughout the day.
10% Discount Off Boarding
- Boarding/Daycare Rate +$50 Per Day As Needed
Pick Up After 2:00pm
Additional $9 Per Dog, Per Night
Additional 1/2 Boarding Rate For That Day
Included in our dog boarding prices, we provide comfortable, clean bedding and blankets for your pup which adheres to our strict standards. We will no longer be accepting any personal belongings such as beds, blankets, toys, etc. due to health, safety, and sanitary reasons. You are welcomed to bring a disposable t-shirt or hand towel for separation anxiety issues. We use customized safety collars and leads, therefore all carriers, leashes, collars, and harnesses will be returned to owner during check in.
We will not take any responsibility for any personal items that become lost or damaged while your dog boards with us.
Two meals (kibble and/or can) are included in the cost of boarding, this includes our food or yours.
Extra Meal (noon)
- Owner’s Non-Dry or Can:(Meat, veggies, rolls, boxed, freeze-dried.
$2.50/meal (prep and storage)
Medication & Supplements
Up to three medications are included in the boarding rate.
- More than three medications/supplements
- Light medical care/Elder care/Special Needs
- $2.50/dose or application
- Boarding Rate + $30/night