Best Basic Dog Obedience Training In Los Angeles
What Does “Obedient Behavior” Mean?
Basic Obedience Training refers to the teaching of verbal commands and hand signals. Obedient dog behavior means that the dog knows what action is expected of them when given a command. An obedient dog knows what behavior is appropriate, knows that you are the pack leader, and sets a firm foundation for off-leash training.
SOME BASIC COMMANDS INCLUDE:
After completing our Basic Obedience Training Program, your dog will:
- Know how to respond appropriately to all basic commands.
- Know how to walk on a loose leash without pulling, zigzagging, or lagging behind.
- Know how to play in large playgroups or one on one with other dogs.
- The appropriate way to greet other dogs and humans.
- Have an introduction to re-call (off-leash) training.