Dog Boarding Rates
Dog Boarding Prices includes food, bedding, and dispensing medications as well as 5-6 hours of buddy playtime outside under the oaks in Topanga.
30lbs – 100lbs
- Unaltered (Over 9 months):
- Boarding/Daycare Rate + $10.00/day
- Discount for 2nd Dog:
- Discount For Furry Guests That Board With Us Over 14 Days:
- Group Socialization:Dogs displaying behavior that is disruptive to the play yard needing to be taught proper yard etiquette, working with trainer throughout the day. See All Dog Training Options
- $3 per night
- 10% Discount Off Entire Bill
- Boarding/Daycare Rate + $50 per day as needed
- Pick Up After 2:00pm:
- Additional $9 per night
- 1/2 Boarding Rate For That Day
We provide comfortable, clean bedding and blankets for your pup which adhere to our strict standards. We will no longer be accepting any personal belongings such as beds, blankets, toys, etc. due to health, safety, and sanitary reasons. You are welcome to bring a disposable t-shirt or hand towel for separation anxiety issues. We use customized safety collars and leads, therefore all carriers, leashes, collars, and harnesses will be returned to owner during check in.
Two meals (kibble and/or can) are included in the cost of boarding, this includes our food or yours.
Extra Meal (noon)
- Owner’s Non-Dry or Can:(Meat, veggies, rice, rolls, boxed, freeze-dried, supplements e.g. fish oil, powders)
$2.50/meal (prep and storage)
Medication & Supplements
Up to three medications are included in the boarding rate.
- More than three Medications/supplements:
- Light medical care/Elder care/Special needs:
- $2.50/dose or application
- Boarding rate + $30/night